Position: Health and Safety Manager
Hours: M-F 8.30am-5.00pm (38.75hrs)
Benefits: Pension: 6% employer, 5% employee, 28 days holiday, death in service 3 x annual salary, Travel (UK & Europe)
Health and Safety Manager opportunity
Fantastic career opportunity to join a specialist vehicle manufacturer who have been Established for over 150 years and currently operate in 3 countries as the Health and Safety Manager.
The main purpose of the role will be to develop and execute health and safety professional leadership to all employees, supporting and advising all management teams, employees, visitors and contractors.
Health and Safety Manager duties
- To improve performance through the implementation and development of health and safety management systems, including ISO 45001, and other current standards and legislation.
- Evaluating practices, procedures and facilities to assess risk and adherence required standards and legislation.
- Preparing and enforcing policies to establish a culture of health and safety awareness through the group.
- To oversee consistency of delivery of health and safety and identify and pursue significant issues.
- Work with HR to develop an appropriate supporting workplace wellbeing programme.
Health and Safety Manager Skills / Experience required
- Previous experience in a H & S position ideally as a Health & Safety Manager
- A comprehensive knowledge and understanding of all aspects of health, safety and risk management.
- A comprehensive knowledge of current health and safety legislation, management and standards.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office – Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Teams.
- Health and Safety qualification (or working towards) such as:
- NEBOSH Level 6 Diploma
- BSc/BA in safety management.
If the above Health and Safety Manager role is of interest to you please apply to this advert with an updated copy of your CV