Workshop Heavy Plant Fitter
Overtime: Available at Higher Rates
Rota: Monday - Friday
My client, a large Plant Manufacturer is looking for a qualified and experienced Plant Fitter to join their team.
The Mobile Plant Fitter will be working on a range of heavy plant machinery.
The main responsibilities of the Heavy Plant Fitter will include;
- Routine maintenance of heavy plant vehicles and machinery
- Repairs as necessary to ensure hire equipment is fit for purpose
- Diagnostics / Fault Finding
- Safety inspections.
The client is prepared to offer the Heavy Plant Fitter;
- A competitive salary with excellent overtime rates
- Genuine opportunities for career progression
The successful Heavy Plant Fitter will have;
- A professionally recognised qualification in Heavy vehicle / Plant Maintenance and repair (NVQ Level 2 or 3 or equivalent)
- A CSCS card will be advantageous but is not essential
- Experience in a similar role within the last 2 years
- A full UK Driving licence
If you are interested in this Heavy Plant Fitter role, please submit an up to date CV through this advert or call Will at Kemp Recruitment on 0330 440 2323.