Job Role: HGV Foreman
Salary: £42,212 + Joining Bonus of £1500
Shift: Early & Late shifts
Hours: 06:00-15:30 & 12:30-22:00
Contract Type: Full Time / Permanent
Benefits: Overtime paid at 1.5 X – 2 X
HGV Foreman opportunity
My client, a market leading Fleet Maintainer with depots across the UK is actively seeking to employ a skilled and experienced HGV Foreman for their purpose-built maintenance facility based in the Bodmin area.
HGV Foreman Duties
- Working in a team of highly skilled and experienced HGV Technicians on a mixed fleet of commercial vehicles, the successful applicants will be required to undertake all aspects of vehicle maintenance and repair, your duties will include;
- Vehicle inspections.
- General servicing and pre-planned maintenance.
- Reactive maintenance as required.
- MOT preparation / Presentation.
- Correction of running defects.
- As the HGV Foreman you will lead the team of technicians
HGV Foreman Experience
- Be a qualified HGV Technician with City & Guilds / NVQ qualifications
- Previous HGV Foreman or Chargehand experience would be desirable
- Be able to undertake all aspects of commercial vehicle maintenance and repair
- Auto Electrical, Welding and tail lift maintenance experience would be beneficial but not essential
- A driving licence is essential for this role
If you are an experienced HGV Foreman and would like to find out more about this exciting role please reply to this advert with an up to date copy of your CV