Hours: 2 week rotating shift pattern, early and late shifts Monday to Friday
Week 1: 06:00 - 14:30 - Week 2: 13:30 - 22:00 (40 hour week)
Salary: £15.00ph for early shift and £18.00ph for late shifts
Overtime paid at 1.5 on Saturday and double time on Sunday
The average amount of overtime available is 15 hours per week
About your new company
My client is a large vehicle Maintenance company with depots across the UK. They ensure a high standard of work and provide all staff with constant training and progression paths. Due to their huge success they are now looking for a skilled HGV/LCV Mechanic to join their team in the Sherburn depot.
About your new HGV/LCV Mechanic role
- You will carry out maintenance, repairs and modification work on the fleet of HGV & LCV vehicles and provide technical support from fault analysis through to competition.
- You will provide technical work to the highest standards in line with strict health and safety requirements for equipment, machines and tools.
- You will also be required to undertake pre MOT checks and undertake any repairs that are required.
The successful HGV/LCV Mechanic will have
- You will have an in-depth knowledge of commercial vehicles to include HGV & LCV vehicles.
- Hold an driving license
- You will have industry recognised qualifications (NVQ or City & Guilds level 3 as an HGV or LCV Mechanic)
The successful HGV/LCV Mechanic will receive
- Competitive salary
- Attractive pensions and health assurance schemes
- Performance based support and development
- Cycle to work scheme
If this sounds of interest or you are looking for advise on your next HGV/ LCV Mechanic role, please contact: Shane at Kemp Recruitment on 0330 440 2323 (BT Local Rate) for further information