Location: Grays - London
Pay: £19.09 - £25.49 PH
Hours: 40 Hours Per Week
My client, a well-established commercial vehicle fleet maintainer is actively seeking to add a fully skilled, experienced and qualified HGV Mechanic / PSV Technician to their team at their depot.
HGV Mechanic / PSV Technician key attributes
• Recognised qualifications (City & Guilds / NVQ).
• A Commercial licence would be preferred but is not essential in this case.
HGV Mechanic / PSV Technician general duties
• Running defects.
• vehicle inspections.
• Carry out routine servicing.
• General maintenance and repair.
• MOT preparation / Presentation.
• Engine / Gearbox repairs and overhauls.
• Completion of all required paperwork.
To apply for this exciting HGV Mechanic / PSV Technician role please reply to this advert with an up to date copy of your CV or call David at Kemp Recruitment on 0330 440 2323 for further information.