Location: Edmonton - London
Pay: £17.75 - £22 PH
Hours: 38 Hours Per Week
Overtime: Available and at a higher paid rate.
My client, a well-established commercial vehicle fleet maintainer is actively seeking to add a fully skilled, experienced and qualified Bus Mechanic / PSV Technician / HGV Mechanic to their team at their depot in the Edmonton area.
Bus Mechanic / PSV Technician / HGV Mechanic key attributes
• Recognised qualifications (City & Guilds / NVQ).
• A Commercial licence would be preferred but is not essential in this case.
Bus Mechanic / PSV Technician / HGV Mechanic general duties
• Running defects.
• vehicle inspections.
• Carry out routine servicing.
• General maintenance and repair.
• MOT preparation / Presentation.
• Engine / Gearbox repairs and overhauls.
• Completion of all required paperwork.
To apply for this exciting Bus Mechanic / PSV Technician / HGV Mechanic role please reply to this advert with an up to date copy of your CV or call David at Kemp Recruitment on the office number for further information.