Location: Barking - London
Pay: £16.80 - £21.50 PH - Day Fitter Monday - Friday
Hours: 38 Hours Per Week
Days: Day Fitter Monday - Friday 7 am - 3.30pm
Overtime: At Higher Rate
My client, a well-established commercial vehicle fleet maintainer is actively seeking to add a fully skilled, experienced and qualified HGV Mechanic / Bus Mechanic / PSV Technician to their team at their depot in the Barking area.
HGV Mechanic / Bus Mechanic / PSV Technician key attributes
• Recognised qualifications (City & Guilds / NVQ).
• A Commercial licence would be preferred but is not essential in this case.
HGV Mechanic / Bus Mechanic / PSV Technician general duties
• Running defects.
• vehicle inspections.
• Carry out routine servicing.
• General maintenance and repair.
• MOT preparation / Presentation.
• Engine / Gearbox repairs and overhauls.
• Completion of all required paperwork.
To apply for this exciting HGV Mechanic / Bus Mechanic / PSV Technician role please reply to this advert with an up to date copy of your CV or call David at Kemp Recruitment on the office number for further information.