Location: Bromley – By - Bow - London
Pay: £35,550 - £50,000 - Day Fitter Monday - Friday
Hours: 38 Hours Per Week + Overtime
Days: Day Fitter Monday - Thursday 7 am - 3.30 pm - Friday 7 am - 1.30 pm
Overtime: £23.40 Per Hour - 5 to 10 hours per week available
My client, a well-established commercial vehicle fleet maintainer is actively seeking to add a fully skilled, experienced and qualified HGV Mechanic / Bus Mechanic / PSV Technician to their team at their depot in the Bromley – By - Bow area.
HGV Mechanic / Bus Mechanic / PSV Technician key attributes
- Recognised qualifications (City & Guilds / NVQ).
- A Commercial licence would be preferred but is not essential in this case.
HGV Mechanic / Bus Mechanic / PSV Technician general duties
- Running defects.
- vehicle inspections.
- Carry out routine servicing.
- General maintenance and repair.
- MOT preparation / Presentation.
- Engine / Gearbox repairs and overhauls.
- Completion of all required paperwork.
To apply for this exciting HGV Mechanic / Bus Mechanic / PSV Technician role please reply to this advert with an up to date copy of your CV or call David at Kemp Recruitment on the office number for further information.