Job Role: HGV Mechanic
Contract Type: Full Time / Permanent
Annual Earnings: £36,000 basic salary, overtime available at £18.41 per hour
My client, a market leading Fleet Maintainer with depots across the UK is actively seeking to employ a skilled and experienced HGV Mechanic for their purpose built maintenance facility based in the Norwich area.
Working in a team of highly skilled and experienced HGV Mechanic's on a mixed fleet of commercial vehicles, you will be required to undertake all aspects of vehicle maintenance and repair, you duties will include;
- Six weekly vehicle inspections.
- General servicing and pre-planned maintenance.
- Reactive maintenance as required.
- MOT preparation / Presentation.
- Correction of running defects.
In order to qualify for this exciting HGV Mechanic role with one of the UK's leading commercial vehicle employers you must have the following;
- Be a fully qualified HGV Mechanic with City & Guilds / NVQ
- Be able to undertake all aspects of commercial vehicle maintenance and repair
- Auto Electrical, Welding and tail lift maintenance experience would be beneficial but not essential
- A Commercial Vehicle Driving licence is also a benefit for this role, however driver training can be provided after a qualifying period
The hours of work for this HGV Mechanic role are 13:00 - 22:00 Monday - Thursday, 10:00 - 19:00 on Fridays, plus overtime is available at time and a half to substantially increase your earnings
The successful HGV Mechanic will earn a basic salary of £36,000 per year, earnings can be increased with overtime which will be paid at £18.41 per hour.
If you are an experienced HGV Mechanic and would like to find out more about this exciting role please reply to this advert with an up to date copy of your CV or call Gary at Kemp Recruitment on 0330 440 2323 (BT Local Rate) for further information.