Job Role: HGV Mechanic
Pay: £37,050 - £39,520
Benefits: All overtime paid at 1.5 X
Hours: M-F 8am-6pm
Contract: Full time Permanent role
HGV Mechanic opportunity
My client, a well-established fleet maintenance company with depots across the North West is actively seeing to employ an experienced and qualified HGV Mechanic to be based out of a depot in the Hyde area to work on a full time permanent basis.
HGV Mechanic duties
• Working in a purpose built, well equipped workshop, the successful HGV Mechanic will be required to undertake all aspects of vehicle service and maintenance.
• Duties range from correction of running defects to full vehicle overhauls, diagnostics and everything in between.
• You will also be required to undertake pre MOT checks and undertake any repairs that are required.
• You will be working on a modern fleet of commercial vehicles to include tractor units and rigid commercial vehicles.
HGV Mechanic experience / qualifications required
• In order to qualify for the role, the successful HGV Mechanic will have industry recognised qualifications (NVQ or City & Guilds).
• You must have detailed experience as an HGV Mechanic and be familiar with modern commercial vehicles.
- Any experience of breakdowns or onsite clinics would be an advantage
If you are an HGV Mechanic and would like to apply for this exciting role with one of the region’s leading employers, make an application via this advert