Job Role: HGV Mechanic
Pay: £43.5K - £45,700 Basic (reviewed after probation)
Hours: Monday – Thursday 7pm-6am (44 hrs – paid lunch breaks)
Shift: Nights x 4
Contract: Full time Permanent role
Benefits: 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays, pension, free parking, overtime paid at an enhanced rate and annual salary review
HGV Mechanic opportunity
My client, a well-established Recycling company with several depots is actively seeking to employ an experienced and qualified HGV Mechanic to work on a full-time permanent basis within their purpose-built new Liverpool Depot.
HGV Mechanic duties
- You will be working out of a new purpose built fully equipped workshop in Liverpool
- Duties will include general 6 weekly inspections, defects, general maintenance and repairs
- Working on an internal fleet of circa 40 vehicles (Predominantly Scania no older than 7 years) that include Tractor Units, Bulk Tippers, Hook Loaders, vans and cars
HGV Mechanic experience required
• In order to qualify for the role, the successful HGV Mechanic will have industry recognised qualifications (NVQ or City & Guilds).
• You must have detailed experience as a HGV Mechanic and be familiar with modern commercial vehicles.
• HGV Class 1 or 2 driving licence is essential
If you are an experienced HGV Mechanic and would like to apply for this exciting role, please make an application via this advert