Position: HGV Mechanic
Salary: £38,610 Basic + Overtime Hours: 6am-3pm Monday - Friday ( in in 3 weeks 10am-7pm)
O/T : Available and paid at an enhanced role
HGV Mechanic role
Opportunity to join a leading logistics provider as an HGV Mechanic where you will be responsible for carrying out the full range of Inspection, diagnosis, maintenance and repair procedures on HGVs and tankers
About the HGV Mechanic role
- Inspection, diagnosis, maintenance and repair of HGVs and tankers
• To undertake all work to a minimum of MOT standard
• Application of preventative maintenance routines.
• To accurately use and interpret outputs from vehicle diagnostic equipment in line with manufacturer guidelines.
HGV Mechanic experience required
- Be a fully qualified HGV Mechanic with City & Guilds / NVQ be able to undertake all aspects of commercial vehicle maintenance and repair
If you are an experienced HGV Mechanic and would like to find out more about this exciting role please reply to this advert with an up to date copy of your CV