Job Role: HGV Mechanic
Pay: £16.00 per hour
Hours: 7am-4pm or 8am-5pm (40hrs)
Contract: Full time Permanent role
Benefits Overtime paid at enhanced rate, up to 22 days holiday
HGV Mechanic opportunity
My client, a well-established logistics company with depots across the UK is actively seeing to employ an experienced and qualified HGV Mechanic to be based out of a depot in the Plymouth area to work on an internal fleet of HGV’s.
HGV Mechanic Duties
• Working in a purpose built, well equipped workshop, the successful HGV Mechanic will be required to undertake all aspects of vehicle service and maintenance.
• Duties range from correction of running defects to full vehicle overhauls, diagnostics and everything in between.
• You will also be required to undertake pre MOT checks and undertake any repairs that are required.
• You will be working on an internal modern fleet of commercial vehicles to include tractor units and rigid commercial vehicles predominantly MAN
HGV Mechanic qualifications required
• In order to qualify for the role, the successful HGV Mechanic will have industry recognised qualifications (NVQ or City & Guilds).
• You must have detailed experience as an HGV Mechanic and be familiar with modern commercial vehicles.
If you are an HGV Mechanic and would like to apply for this exciting role with one of the region’s leading employers, make an application via this advert