Day shifts 4 on 4 off 05:30am - 17:30pm (42 hour week)
Salary: £20.20 - £44,116
Plenty of overtime available.
Class 1 licence is essential
About your new company
A fleet maintenance company with depots across the UK and established for over 15 years. All their depots are Irtec qualified, and staff member regularly assessed with Irtec licensing. They are constantly investing in new technology and ensuring their work is of the highest of standards. Due to such great success, they are now looking for a fully qualified HGV Mechanic to join their ever growing team.
About your new HGV Mechanic role
- You will carry out maintenance, repairs and modification work on the fleet of vehicles and trailers and provide technical support from fault analysis through to competition.
- You will provide technical work to the highest standards in line with strict health and safety requirements.
- You will also be required to undertake pre MOT checks and undertake any repairs that are required.
The successful HGV Mechanic will have:
- You will have an in-depth knowledge of HGV's and trailers.
- Hold an HGV licence Class 1
- The successful HGV Mechanic must be a fully skilled with industry recognised qualifications (City & Guilds / NVQ Level Three) in heavy vehicle service, maintenance, and repair.
The successful HGV Mechanic will receive
- Competitive salary
- Attractive pensions
- Performance based support and development
- Cycle to work scheme
If this sounds of interest or you are looking for advise on your next HGV Mechanic role, please contact: Shane at Kemp Recruitment on 0330 440 2323 (BT Local Rate) for further information