Hours: Week 1: Monday to Thursday - 12:00 - 00:00
Week 2: Wednesday to Saturday - 6:00 - 18:00
Shift: Early & Late shift
Salary: £16.15ph (£37,791)
About your new company
My client is a large independent HGV Maintenance company with several depots around Scotland. They have been established for over 60 years and are the leaders in bulk transport, they are constantly investing in their fleet ensuring the highest standards of working conditions. Their huge fleet consists of over 160 vehicles, over 500 trailers and tankers. Due to their continued success, they are now looking for a skilled HGV Mechanic to join their team.
About your new HGV Mechanic role
- You will provide technical work to the highest standards in line with strict health and safety requirements for equipment, machines and tools.
- You will carry out maintenance, repairs and modification work on the fleet of vehicles and trailers and provide technical support from fault analysis through to pre-MOT prep and full vehicle overhauls.
The successful HGV Mechanic will have
- You will have an in-depth knowledge of HGV's and trailers.
- Hold an HGV licence Class 1 (desirable but no essential).
- The successful HGV Mechanic must be a fully skilled with industry recognised qualifications (City & Guilds / NVQ Level Three) in heavy vehicle service, maintenance and repair.
The successful HGV Mechanic will receive
- Competitive salary
- Attractive pensions
- Company clothes and overalls
- On site parking
If this sounds of interest or you are looking for advise on your next HGV Mechanic role, please contact: Shane at Kemp Recruitment on 0330 440 2323 (BT Local Rate) for further information