Job Title: HGV Technician
Hours: 7.30am-4.00pm (38.75 hrs)
Shift M-F Days
Salary: £38,000 Basic + all overtime paid at 1.5 X (£28.28 PH)
Benefits: All overtime paid at 1.5X, Enhanced pension scheme, 33 days holiday , free onsite parking,
HGV Technician Opportunity
Are you looking to work for a manufacturer within a state of the art fully equipped workshop that will offer ongoing training
Duties of the HGV Technician
- Perform a variety of routine servicing, inspections (VOSA standards) and subsequent repairs to one or more types of Distribution Tractors and other vehicles/equipment.
- Perform visual or operational checks and carry out repairs as required.
- Carry out technical inspections or use technical manuals and diagnostic techniques to find and repair inoperable or defective machine parts, components or systems using test equipment.
- Will be required to undertake thorough inspections of accident damaged machines and produce accurate reports to enable repair.
Experience / skills required for the HGV Technician
- Qualified or time served HGV Technician
- To demonstrate working experience in a similar HGV Mechanic role working on a range of heavy goods / specialist vehicles
- UK valid driving licence.
Interviewing now for an immediate start, If this HGV Technician role sounds of interest to you please apply to this advert.