Job Role: HGV Mechanic
Salary: £42,212 basic
Shift: M-F Early & Late shifts
5:00am to 2:00pm early - 13:00 to 22:00 late
Contract: Full Time Permanent
Benefits: Overtime paid at 1.5 X – 2 X
Joining Bonus of £1,500
HGV Mechanic opportunity
My client, a market leading Fleet Maintainer with depots across the UK is actively seeking to employ a skilled and experienced HGV Mechanic for their purpose-built maintenance facility based in the Preston area.
HGV Mechanic Duties
Working in a team of highly skilled and experienced HGV Mechanics on a mixed fleet of commercial vehicles, the successful applicants will be required to undertake all aspects of vehicle maintenance and repair, your duties will include;
- Vehicle inspections.
- General servicing and pre-planned maintenance.
- Reactive maintenance as required.
- MOT preparation / Presentation.
- Correction of running defects.
HGV Mechanic Experience
- Be a qualified HGV Mechanic with City & Guilds / NVQ qualifications
- Be able to undertake all aspects of commercial vehicle maintenance and repair
- Auto Electrical, Welding and tail lift maintenance experience would be beneficial but not essential
- A Commercial vehicle driving licence is a benefit for this role
If this sounds of interest or you are looking for advise on your next HGV Mechanic role, please contact: Shane at Kemp Recruitment on 0330 440 2323 (BT Local Rate) for further information