Job Title: HGV Mechanic / HGV Technician / HGV Fitter
Depot Location: Gloucester
Contract Type: Full Time / Permanent
Salary: £34,500 - £39,500
Hours: Early/Lates, 6.00am-2.30pm & 2.30pm-11.00pm
Overtime: Paid at 1.5X
My client, a specialist fleet maintenance organisation with depots across the country is actively seeking to a skilled and experienced HGV Mechanic / HGV Technician / HGV Fitter to work in their state of the art facility in Gloucester.
Working on an early and late shift rotation, the successful HGV Mechanic / HGV Technician / HGV Fitter will be required to undertake all aspects of vehicle service, maintenance and repair on a mixed fleet of heavy commercial vehicles from a range of manufacturers.
The HGV Mechanic / HGV Technician / HGV Fitter will have the following;
- You should be qualified to City and Guilds / NVQ Level Three or equivalent
- Have served a full HGV Technician apprenticeship
- A commercial vehicle driving licence is essential for this role
- Experience of working in a fast paced and demanding environment, with a flexible approach towards meeting the needs of the employer
- Enthusiastic, with the ability to work on your own initiative, remaining focused and consistent and a ‘can do’ attitude
- Demonstrates commercial awareness and has a good understanding and experience of a busy workshop operating environment
The hours of work for the successful HGV Mechanic / HGV Technician / HGV Fitter will be 06:00 - 14:30 week 1 & 2:30 - 23:00 week 2 Monday - Friday.
If you are an experienced HGV Mechanic / HGV Technician / HGV Fitter and would like to apply for this exciting role with one of the UK's leading commercial vehicle employers, apply for the HGV Mechanic / HGV Technician / HGV Fitter role via this advert or call Paul on 0330 440 2323 (BT Local rate) for further information.