Position: HGV Technician
Salary: £33K-£36K per annum basic
Shift: 4 on 4 off DAYS
Hours: 6am-6pm or 7am-7pm
Overtime: Paid at an enhanced rate - plenty available
Due to expansion and a new contract win our fleet maintenance client is looking for a highly skilled HGV Mechanic / HGV Technician / HGV Fitter to join the business on a 4 on 4 off Day shift
Responsibilities of the HGV Mechanic / HGV Technician / HGV Fitter
• Complete comprehensive and preventative maintenance, repairs and MOT preparation.
• Accurate fault diagnosis to ensure replacement parts are fitted correctly and warranty claims are in line with terms.
• Maximising your productive time to ensure all KPI's are achieved.
• Completing job cards and service sheets in a timely manner.
• Be able to work on own initiative.
• Carry out all work & repairs in a safe & timely manner exceeding DVSA standards.
Benefits of the HGV Mechanic / HGV Technician / HGV Fitter role
- Plenty of overtime paid at an enhanced rate
- Company pension
- Employee discount
- On-site parking
- Full ongoing training and uniform provided
Essential skills required of the HGV Mechanic / HGV Technician / HGV Fitter
• Level 2 City & Guilds or NVQ Level 3 in HGV or equivalent UK recognised qualification
• HGV Class 1 Licence is essential
• Applicants should be fully qualified and have experience in heavy commercial vehicle maintenance, service,repair and diagnostic.
- PSV licence
If you are interested in the HGV Mechanic / HGV Technician / HGV Fitter role please apply ASAP or call Paul or Haydon on 0330 440 2323