Position: HGV Mechanic / HGV Technician / HGV Fitter
Salary: £15.14 Per hour
Hours: Day Shift 40hrs per week between the hours of M-F 7am-7pm i.e 7am-4pm, 8am-5pm, 9am-6pm or 10am-7pm
O/T : Paid at £22.71 and plenty available (Most Technicians earning £35,000 - £37,000 per annum
About the HGV Mechanic / HGV Technician / HGV Fitter role
- Working in a team of highly skilled and experienced HGV Mechanics on a mixed fleet of class 1 and 2 vehicles, the successful applicants will be required to undertake all aspects of vehicle maintenance and repair, your duties will include; Vehicle inspections.
- General servicing and pre-planned maintenance.
- Reactive maintenance as required.
- MOT preparation / Presentation. Correction of running defects.
- Full vehicle overhauls / engine and gear box repairs.
In order to qualify for this exciting HGV Mechanic/ HGV Technician / HGV Fitter role role with one of the UK's leading commercial vehicle employers you must have the following;
- Be a fully qualified HGV Mechanic with City & Guilds / NVQ Be able to undertake all aspects of commercial vehicle maintenance and repair
- Have knowledge of modern haulage vehicles Auto Electrical, Welding and tail lift maintenance experience would be beneficial but not essential
- Class 1 or 2 beneficial
If you are an experienced HGV Mechanic / HGV Technician / HGV Fitter role and would like to find out more about this exciting role please reply to this advert with an up to date copy of your CV or call Paul at Kemp Recruitment on 0330 440 2323 (BT Local Rate) for further details