Location: East Kilbride
Pay: £19.43 (£40,666)
Overtime rate: £25.90ph
Hours: 18:00hrs - 06:00hrs
Shifts: 4 on 4 off nights
Contract Type: Full time / Permanent role
About your new company
My client is a large HGV Maintenance company with 16 depots around the UK. They ensure a high standard of work, boast a near 100% first time MOT pass rate and ensure all staff are provided with constant training and progression paths. Due to their continued success they are now looking for a skilled HGV Mechanic to join their ever growing team.
About your new HGV Mechanic role
- You will provide technical work to the highest standards in line with strict health and safety requirements
- You will carry out maintenance, repairs and modification work on the fleet of vehicles and trailers and provide technical support from fault analysis through to pre-MOT prep and full vehicle overhauls.
The successful HGV Mechanic will require
- You will have an in-depth knowledge of HGV's and trailers.
- Hold an HGV licence Class 1 (desirable but no essential).
- The successful HGV Mechanic must be a fully skilled with industry recognised qualifications (City & Guilds / NVQ Level Three) in heavy vehicle service, maintenance and repair.
The successful HGV Mechanic will receive
- Competitive salary
- Attractive pensions
- On site parking
- Training for HGV license, Irtec and LOLER
- Discount on tool purchases
- Up to £1,200 MOT pass rate paid annually
- Mercedes manufacturer training
If this sounds of interest or you are looking for advise on your next HGV Mechanic role, please contact: Shane at Kemp Recruitment on 0330 440 2323 (BT Local Rate) for further information