HGV Night Shift Supervisor
Location: East Kilbride
Pay: £19.43ph (£40,666 basic)
Shift allowance of £15.00 per shift (£60 over 4 shifts)
Hours: 6:00pm to 6:00am
Shifts: 4 on 4 off Nights
Contract Type: Full time / Permanent role
About your new company
My client is a large HGV Maintenance company with 15 depots around the UK. They ensure a high standard of work, boast a near 100% first time MOT pass rate and ensure all staff are provided with constant training and progression paths. Due to their continued success, they are now looking for a skilled HGV Night Shift Supervisor to join their ever-growing team.
About your new HGV Night Shift Supervisor role
- Complete comprehensive and preventative maintenance, repairs and MOT preparation.
- Accurate fault diagnosis to ensure replacement parts are fitted correctly and warranty claims are in line with terms.
- Maximizing your productive time to ensure all KPI's are achieved.
- Completing job cards and service sheets in a timely manner.
- Be able to work on own initiative.
- Carry out all work & repairs in a safe & timely manner exceeding DVSA standards.
The successful HGV Night Shift Supervisor will require
- You will have an in-depth knowledge of HGV's and trailers.
- Hold an HGV licence Class 1 (desirable but no essential).
- The successful HGV Night Shift Supervisor must be a fully skilled with industry recognised qualifications (City & Guilds / NVQ Level Three) in heavy vehicle service, maintenance and repair.
The successful HGV Night Shift Supervisor will receive
- Competitive salary
- Attractive pensions
- On site parking
- Training for HGV license and Irtec
If this sounds of interest or you are looking for advise on your next HGV Night Shift Supervisor role, please contact: Shane at Kemp Recruitment on 0330 440 2323 (BT Local Rate) for further information