Job Role: HGV Supervisor
Location: Hams Hall
Pay: £17.33 per hour
Shift: 4 on 4 off Days
Contract: Full time Permanent role
HGV Supervisor opportunity
My client, a well-established fleet maintenance company with depots across the UK is actively seeing to employ an experienced and qualified HGV Supervisor to be based out of a depot in the Hams Hall area to work on a full time permanent basis.
HGV Supervisor Duties
• Working in a purpose built, well equipped workshop, the successful HGV Supervisor will be required to undertake all aspects of vehicle service and maintenance.
• Duties range from correction of running defects to full vehicle overhauls, diagnostics and everything in between.
• You will also be required to undertake pre MOT checks and undertake any repairs that are required.
• You will be working on a modern fleet of commercial vehicles to include tractor units and rigid commercial vehicles.
HGV Supervisor qualifications required
• In order to qualify for the role, the successful HGV Supervisor will have industry recognised qualifications (NVQ or City & Guilds).
• You must have detailed experience as an HGV Mechanic and be familiar with modern commercial vehicles.
• Looking to work on a 4 on 4 off day shift
- Ideally held a similar position
If you are an HGV Supervisor or experienced HGV Technician and would like to apply for this exciting role with one of the region’s leading employers, make an application via this advert