About your new company
My client, a major fleet company is seeking to acquire a temporary HGV Technician for their state of the art depot in Glasgow.
An inspiring company to work for who invest heavily in their employees, ensuring a supportive and inclusive workforce.
About your new HGV Technician role
- You will carry out maintenance, repairs and modification work on the fleet of vehicles and trailers and provide technical support from fault analysis through to competition.
- You will provide technical work to the highest standards in line with strict health and safety requirements for equipment, machines and tools.
- You will have an in-depth knowledge of vehicles, trailers and equipment.
- Hold a level 3 qualification (NVQ or City & Guilds).
- Eary/Late shift pattern: 6am – 2:30pm and 2pm – 10:30 Mon to Thurs. Fri 12pm – 9pm
- NO WEEKENDS
The successful HGV Technician will receive
- Enhanced pay rate available due to the term of the job.
- Performance based support and development.
If this sounds of interest or you are looking for advice on your next temporary HGV Technician role, please contact Will at Kemp Recruitment on 03304402323