Job Title: HGV Technician
Hours: Monday to Friday 48 hrs between 7am- 6.30pm
Benefits: Pension: 6% employer, 5% employee, 28 days holiday (including statutory), death in service 3x annual salary.
Overall purpose of the HGV Technician
Perform a variety of routine servicing, inspections (VOSA standards) and subsequent repairs to one or more types of Distribution Tractors, Ro-Ro Tractors and other sea port equipment, Aircraft Equipment (GSE Only) and any other manufacturer’s products on customer’s premises when requested.
Will be required to undertake thorough inspections of accident damaged machines and produce accurate reports to enable repair.
Responsibilities of the HGV Technician
• To accurately and quickly fault diagnose and undertake resultant repairs on a range of makes and models.
• Undertake vehicle servicing, repair and other related work.
• Complete all vehicle servicing and repair documentation correctly, in a timely manner and to a good standard.
• Where possible ensure a first time fix.
• Undertake thorough inspections of accident damaged machines and produce accurate reports to enable repair.
HGV Technician experience required
• To hold levels 1, 2 and 3 City and Guilds or equivalent qualification.
• Experience of undertaking fault diagnosis and repairs on trucks, trailers and specialist vehicles.
If this sounds of interest or you are looking for advice on your next HGV Technician role please apply to this advert