Job Role: HGV Technician
Pay: £19:00 Per Hour / £44,460
Benefits: Van + Fuel Card
Hours: 4am – 1pm Monday – Friday
Shift: Permanent Earlies
Contract: Full time Permanent role
HGV Technician opportunity
My client, a well-established fleet maintenance company with depots across the UK is actively seeing to employ an experienced and qualified HGV Technician to be based out of a depot in the Bristol area to work on a full-time permanent basis.
HGV Technician duties
- Working in a purpose built, well equipped workshop, the successful HGV Technician will be required to undertake all aspects of vehicle service and maintenance.
- Based at an onsite clinic between 4am-7am then working from the Bristol depot for the remainder of the day
• Duties range from correction of running defects to full vehicle overhauls, diagnostics and everything in between.
• You will also be required to undertake pre MOT checks and undertake any repairs that are required.
• You will be working on a modern fleet of commercial vehicles to include tractor units and rigid commercial vehicles.
HGV Technician qualifications/Experience required
• In order to qualify for the role, the successful HGV Mechanic will have industry recognised qualifications (NVQ or City & Guilds).
• You must have detailed experience as an HGV Mechanic and be familiar with modern commercial vehicles.
- Hold a full UK driving Licence
If you are an HGV Technician and would like to apply for this exciting role with one of the region’s leading employers, make an application via this advert