Job Role: HGV Technician
Hourly rate: £18.40-£20.35 + Overtime + Bonus
Shifts: DAYS - 6am to 6pm - 4 days on, 4 days off
My client is a huge player in the commercial vehicle market with some very exciting and new projects coming through. They are looking for fully qualified HGV Technician with experience in the industry.
You must have some of the following -
- Level 3 Qualifications (City & Guilds/NVQ) in Heavy Vehicles
- Engineering Apprenticeship
- Proven commercial vehicle experience
- Be an experienced HGV Technician
If you have any of the above I would be pleased to hear from you. As part of this exciting role you can expect the following -
- Working on brand new equipment as well as vehicles up to 5 years old
- Setting up new processes within the workshop.
- Prompt fault finding/diagnostics and rectification on all HGV equipment
- Responsible for identifying possible equipment and operational improvements
- Shift patterns available for candidates
How to apply: If you are interested please contact Jamie at Kemp Recruitment on 0330 440 2323 or simply reply to this advert with an up-to-date copy of your CV.