Week 1: Tuesday to Saturday - 10:00am - 8:00pm
Week 2: Sunday to Thursday - 10:00am - 8:00pm
Salary: £17.00ph - £18.00ph
Class 1 is essential
About your new company
My client is a large HGV Maintenance company established for over 50 years. They ensure a high standard of work and provide all staff with constant training and progression paths. Due to their huge success they are now looking for a skilled HGV Technician to join their team in the Grantham depot.
About your new HGV Technician role
- You will provide technical work to the highest standards in line with strict health and safety requirements for equipment, machines and tools.
- You will carry out maintenance, repairs and modification work on the fleet of vehicles and trailers and provide technical support from fault analysis through to pre-MOT prep and full vehicle overhauls.
The successful HGV Technician will have:
- You will have an in-depth knowledge of commercial vehicles to include tractor units and rigid commercial vehicles.
- Hold an HGV licence Class 1
- You will have industry recognised qualifications in heavy vehicle maintenance (City & Guilds/NVQ level 3)
The successful HGV Technician will receive
- Competitive salary
- 21 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays and birthdays
- Attractive pensions
- Performance based support and development
- Cycle to work scheme
- Irtec training
If this sounds of interest or you are looking for advise on your next HGV Technician role, please contact: Shane at Kemp Recruitment on 0330 440 2323 (BT Local Rate) for further information