Position: HGV Technician
Shift: Day Shift
Rota: 4 week rota Monday - Thursday (2 weeks)
Tuesday - Saturday (2 weeks)
Salary: £15.63 - £16.15 per hour
About your new company
My client is a large independent HGV Maintenance company with several depots around Scotland. They have been established for over 60 years and are the leaders in bulk transport, they are constantly investing in their fleet ensuring the highest standards of working conditions. Their huge fleet consists of over 160 vehicles, over 500 trailers and tankers
About your new HGV Technician role
- You will carry out maintenance, repairs and modification work on the fleet of vehicles and trailers and provide technical support from fault analysis through to competition.
- You will provide technical work to the highest standards in line with strict health and safety requirements for equipment, machines and tools.
- You will also be required to undertake pre MOT checks and undertake any repairs that are required.
What the successful HGV Technician will have
- You will have an in-depth knowledge of commercial vehicles to include tractor units and rigid commercial vehicles.
- Hold an HGV licence Class 1 (desirable not essential)
- You will have industry recognised qualifications (NVQ or City & Guilds level 3). in heavy vehicle service and maintenance
The successful HGV Technician will receive
· Competitive salary
· Attractive pensions
· Performance based support and development
· Cycle to work scheme
If this sounds of interest or you are looking for advise on your next HGV Technician role, please contact: Shane at Kemp Recruitment on 0330 440 2323 (BT Local Rate) for further information