Shift: Monday to Friday days 8:00 - 17:00
Hrs: 42.5 per week
Contract type: Full time / Permanent
Overtime: ( 1.5 over 42.5 hours )
About your new company
A family owned fleet maintenance company who have been established for over 50 years, they are one of the largest privately owned transport companies in the UK and boast a fleet of over 200 trucks and over 1,000 trailers. Due to their continued success they are looking for a skilled HGV Technician to join their ever expanding team.
About your new HGV Technician role
- You will carry out maintenance, repairs and modification work on the fleet of HGV vehicles and trailers and provide technical support from fault analysis through to complete vehicle overhauls.
- You will provide technical work to the highest standards in line with strict health and safety requirements.
- You will also be required to undertake pre-MOT checks and undertake any repairs that are required.
The successful HGV Technician will require
- An in-depth knowledge of commercial vehicles and trailers.
- Hold an HGV licence Class 1 (desirable but no essential)
- Be a fully qualified HGV Mechanic with City & Guilds / NVQ level 3
- Be able to undertake all aspects of commercial vehicle maintenance and repair
The successful HGV Technician will receive
- Competitive salary
- Team MOT bonus of £60 a month each (if no MOT failures)
- Attendance bonus of £520 paid annually
- Company health care
If you are an HGV Mechanic and would like to apply for this exciting role with one of the regions leading employers, make an application via this advert or alternatively call Shane on 0330 440 2323 (BT Local Rate) for further information