Hours: 2-week rotating shift pattern, Monday to Friday 47.5-hour week
Week 1: 07:00 - 17:00
Week 2: 8:00 - 18:00 (1 in 2 Saturdays 7:00 - 12:30 paid at 1.5)
Overtime paid at 1.5 on Saturday
About your new company
My client is a large family run logistics company who have been established over 100 years. My client has won many awards for their outstanding work and boasts a fleet of over 500 vehicles. due to their continued success, they are now looking for a skilled HGV Technician to join their ever-growing team.
About your new HGV Technician role
- You will carry out maintenance, repairs and modification work on the fleet of vehicles and trailers and provide technical support from fault analysis through to competition.
- You will provide technical work to the highest standards in line with strict health and safety requirements for equipment, machines and tools.
- You will also be required to undertake pre-MOT checks and undertake any repairs that are required.
The successful HGV Technician will have
- You will have an in-depth knowledge of commercial vehicles to include tractor units and rigid commercial vehicles.
- Hold an HGV licence Class 1 (desirable not essential)
- You will have industry recognised qualifications (NVQ or City & Guilds level 3 as an HGV Technician).
The successful HGV Technician will receive
· Competitive salary
· Attractive pensions
· Performance based support and development
· Cycle to work scheme
If this sounds of interest or you are looking for advise on your next HGV Technician role, please contact Shane at Kemp Recruitment on 0330 440 2323 (BT Local Rate) for further information