Job Role: HGV Technician
Location: St Helens
Salary: £42,212 Basic + £1500 Joining Bonus + Overtime
Shift: M-F Early & Late shifts
Contract: Full Time Permanent
Benefits: £1500 joining bonus, Overtime paid at 1.5 X – 2 X
HGV Technician opportunity
My client, a market leading Fleet Maintainer with depots across the UK is actively seeking to employ a skilled and experienced HGV Technician for their purpose-built maintenance facility based in the St Helens area.
HGV Technician Duties
- Working in a team of highly skilled and experienced HGV Technicians on a mixed fleet of commercial vehicles, the successful applicants will be required to undertake all aspects of vehicle maintenance and repair, your duties will include;
- Vehicle inspections.
- General servicing and pre-planned maintenance.
- Reactive maintenance as required.
- MOT preparation / Presentation.
- Correction of running defects.
HGV Technician Experience
- Be a qualified HGV Technician with City & Guilds / NVQ qualifications
- Be able to undertake all aspects of commercial vehicle maintenance and repair
- Auto Electrical, Welding and tail lift maintenance experience would be beneficial but not essential
- A Commercial vehicle driving licence is a benefit for this role
If you are an experienced HGV Technician and would like to find out more about this exciting role please reply to this advert with an up to date copy of your CV