Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00am – 18:00pm
Saturday - 8:00am – 13:00 (1 in 2)
Overtime paid at a higher rate over 40 hours
OTE £40,000 - £45,000
About your new company
A family run business who has been established over 30 years. They specialise in HGV's, buses and coaches and have built a reputation of working to an extremely high standard. Due to their success, they are looking for a skilled HGV Technician to join their ever-growing team.
About your new HGV Technician role
- You will carry out maintenance, repairs and modification work on the fleet of vehicles and trailers and provide technical support from fault analysis through to competition.
- You will provide technical work to the highest standards in line with strict health and safety requirements
- You will also be required to undertake pre-MOT checks and undertake any repairs that are required.
The successful HGV Technician will require:
- You will have an in-depth knowledge of HGV's, trailers, buses and coaches
- Hold an HGV licence Class 1 (desirable but not essential)
- HGV Technician must hold an NVQ level 3 or City & Guilds level 3 in heavy vehicle maintenance
- Tachograph qualifications would be preferable but not essential.
The successful HGV Technician will receive
- Competitive salary
- Attractive pensions and life assurance schemes
- Performance based support and development
- Cycle to work scheme
- Overalls supplied
If you are an HGV Technician and would like to apply for this exciting role, make an application via this advert or alternatively call Shane on 0330 440 2323 (BT Local Rate) for further information