Shifts: Early & Late shifts
Week 1 (Early shift) 5.45am to 2.15pm Monday to Friday
Week 2 (Late Shift) 2.00pm to 10.30pm Monday to Friday
1 in 2 Saturdays Paid @ 1.5
Salary: Basic: £35,000 + Loads of Overtime
About your new company
A family run business who has been established for over 120 years, they have won multiple awards for their service and have depots located across the U.K. Due to their ever-expanding team they are currently looking for a skilled HGV Technician to join their depot.
About your new HGV Technician role
- You will carry out maintenance, repairs and modification work on the fleet of HGV vehicles and trailers and provide technical support from fault analysis through to complete vehicle overhauls.
- You will provide technical work to the highest standards in line with strict health and safety requirements.
- You will also be required to undertake pre-MOT checks and undertake any repairs that are required.
The successful HGV Technician will require
- An in-depth knowledge of commercial vehicles and trailers.
- Hold an HGV licence Class 1 (desirable but no essential)
- Be a fully qualified HGV Technician with City & Guilds / NVQ level 3
- Be able to undertake all aspects of commercial vehicle maintenance and repair
The successful HGV Technician will receive
· Competitive salary
· Attractive pensions
· Performance based support and development
· Cycle to work scheme
· Toll bridge costs paid for
If you are an experienced HGV Technician and would like to find out more about this exciting role please reply to this advert with an up to date copy of your CV or call Shane at Kemp Recruitment on 0330 440 2323 (BT Local Rate) for further information