Hours: 4 on 4 off Day Shift - 6:00am - 6:30pm
Brand new site!
About your new company
My client, a well established fleet maintenance company with over 30 years experience in the trade. They have just built a brand new site and are looking for high quality HGV Technicians to hit the ground running. Based in Chesterfield working on HGV's, trailers and tractor units now interviewing immediately.
About your new HGV Technician role
- You will provide technical work to the highest standards in line with strict health and safety requirements for equipment, machines and tools.
- You will carry out maintenance, repairs and modification work on the fleet of vehicles and trailers and provide technical support from fault analysis through to pre-MOT prep and full vehicle overhauls.
The successful HGV Technician will have
- You will have an in-depth knowledge of HGV's and trailers.
- Hold an HGV licence Class 1 (desirable but no essential).
- The successful HGV Technician must be a fully skilled with industry recognised qualifications (City & Guilds / NVQ Level Three) in heavy vehicle service, maintenance and repair.
The successful HGV Technician will receive
- Competitive salary
- On site gym membership
- Holiday entitlement that raises by a day per year for every two years of service
- Sick pay scheme
- Death in Service cover
- Health & Dental cover
- On site parking
If this sounds of interest or you are looking for advise on your next HGV Technician role, please contact: Shane at Kemp Recruitment on 0330 440 2323 (BT Local Rate) for further information