Job Role: HGV Technician
Pay: £21.11 per hour
Hours: Monday – Thursday 7pm-6am (44 hrs – paid lunch breaks)
Shift: Nights x 4 (No Wknds ever)
Contract: Full time permanent Benefits: 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays, pension, free parking, overtime paid at an enhanced rate, annual salary review and no weekends
HGV Technician opportunity
My client, a well-established company with several depots is actively seeking to employ an experienced and qualified HGV Mechanic to work on a full-time permanent basis within their purpose-built new Liverpool Depot.
HGV Technician duties
- You will be working out of a new purpose built fully equipped workshop in Liverpool
- Duties will include general 6 weekly inspections, defects, general maintenance and repairs
- Working on an internal fleet of circa 40 vehicles (Predominantly Scania no older than 7 years) that include Tractor Units, Bulk Tippers, Hook Loaders, vans and cars
HGV Technician experience required
• In order to qualify for the role, the successful HGV Technician will have industry recognised qualifications (NVQ or City & Guilds).
• You must have detailed experience as an HGV Technician and be familiar with modern commercial vehicles.
• HGV Class 1 or 2 driving licence would be beneficial but not essential
If you are an experienced HGV Technician and would like to apply for this exciting role, please make an application via this advert