Pay: £16.05 (£36,729)
Shifts: 2-week rotating shift pattern
(Week 1) Monday to Friday 6:00am to 2:00pm
(Week 2) Monday to Friday 12:00pm to 8:00pm - Saturday 6:00am to 2:00pm
Contract Type: Full time / Permanent role
Overtime paid at 1.5 - OTE £40,000
About your new company
My client is a large HGV Maintenance company with multiple depots across the UK. They have been established for over 80 years and are now looking for a skilled HGV Technician to join their Gateshead depot.
About your new HGV Technician role
- You will provide technical work to the highest standards in line with strict health and safety requirements
- You will carry out maintenance, repairs and modification work on the fleet of vehicles and trailers and provide technical support from fault analysis through to pre-MOT prep and full vehicle overhauls.
The successful HGV Technician will require
- You will have an in-depth knowledge of HGV's and trailers.
- Hold an HGV licence Class 1 (desirable but no essential).
- The successful HGV Technician must be a fully skilled with industry recognised qualifications (City & Guilds / NVQ Level Three) in heavy vehicle service, maintenance and repair.
The successful HGV Technician will receive
- 33 days holiday
- Attractive pensions
- On site parking
- Training for HGV license and Irtec
- High street discounts & savings
- Cycle to work scheme
If this sounds of interest or you are looking for advise on your next HGV Technician role, please contact: Shane at Kemp Recruitment on 0330 440 2323 (BT Local Rate) for further information