Location: Wakefield, West Yorkshire
Shift Rotation: Day shift - Wednesday -Saturday - 4 days on, 3 days off
Hrs: 45 per week - 06:00 - 17:45
Contract type: Full time / Permanent
Annual Earnings: £14.80ph (45-hour week, 5 hours paid at 1.5)
Overtime: (1.5 40 to 50 hours, 1.75 50 to 60 and then double time)
About your new company
My client is a large HGV Maintenance company with depots across the UK. They ensure a high standard of work, and ensure all staff are provided with constant training and progression paths. Due to their continued success, they are now looking for a skilled HGV Technician to hit the ground running and join their ever-growing team.
About your new HGV Technician role
- You will provide technical work to the highest standards in line with strict health and safety requirements
- You will carry out maintenance, repairs and modification work on the fleet of vehicles and trailers and provide technical support from fault analysis through to pre-MOT prep and full vehicle overhauls.
The successful HGV Technician will have
- Hold an HGV licence Class 1 (desirable but no essential).
- The successful HGV Technician must be a fully skilled with industry recognised qualifications (City & Guilds / NVQ Level Three) in heavy service, maintenance and repair.
- You will have an in-depth knowledge of HGV's and trailers.
The successful HGV Technician will receive
- Competitive salary
- Attractive pensions
- On site parking
- Training for HGV
- License and Irtec
If this sounds of interest or you are looking for advise on your next HGV Technician role, please contact: Shane at Kemp Recruitment on 0330 440 2323 (BT Local Rate) for further information