Job Role: HGV Technician
Money: £44,000 per annum
Days: Monday to Thursday week 1 & Tuesday to Friday week 2
My client is a huge player in the commercial vehicle market with some very exciting and new projects coming through. They are looking for fully qualified HGV Technician with experience in the industry.
The successful HGV Technician must have the following -
- Level 3 Qualifications (City & Guilds/NVQ) in Heavy Vehicles
- Engineering Apprenticeship
- Proven commercial vehicle experience
- Be an experienced HGV Technician
As part of this exciting HGV Technician role you can expect the following -
- Working on brand new equipment as well as vehicles up to 5 years old
- Prompt fault finding/diagnostics and rectification on all HGV equipment
- Responsible for identifying possible equipment and operational improvements
- Shift patterns available for candidates
How to apply: If you are interested please contact Jamie at Kemp Recruitment on 0330 440 2323 or simply apply to this advert with an up-to-date copy of your CV.