Shifts: 4 on 4 off (Days or nights)
Overtime paid at an enhanced rate.
About your new company
A family owned fleet maintenance company that operates across the globe. They have been established for nearly 100 years and constantly invest in the newest technology. Due to their continued success they are now looking for skilled HGV Technicians to join their ever growing team.
About your new HGV Technician role
- You will carry out maintenance, repairs and modification work on the fleet of vehicles and trailers and provide technical support from fault analysis through to competition.
- You will provide technical work to the highest standards in line with strict health and safety requirements.
- You will also be required to undertake pre MOT checks and undertake any repairs that are required.
The successful HGV Technician will have
- You will have an in-depth knowledge of HGV's and trailers.
- Hold an HGV licence Class 1
- The successful HGV Technician must be a fully skilled with industry recognised qualifications (City & Guilds / NVQ Level Three) in heavy vehicle service, maintenance, and repair.
The successful HGV Technician will receive
- Competitive salary
- Attractive pensions
- Performance based support and development
- Cycle to work scheme
If this sounds of interest or you are looking for advise on your next HGV Technician role, please contact: Shane at Kemp Recruitment on 0330 440 2323 (BT Local Rate) for further information