Pay: £16 - £18 per hour
Days: 4 on, 4 off
Overtime: Available at time and a half
My client, a well-established commercial vehicle maintainer is actively seeking to add a fully skilled, experienced and qualified HGV Technician to their team.
HGV Technician key attributes:
Recognised qualifications in mechanical engineering (City & Guilds / NVQ).
HGV Technician / LGV Mechanic / Plant Fitter general duties:
• Running defects.
• Vehicle inspections.
• Carry out routine servicing.
• General maintenance and repair.
• MOT preparation / Presentation.
• Engine / Gearbox repairs and overhauls.
• Completion of all required paperwork.
To apply for this exciting HGV Technician role please reply to this advert with an up to date copy of your CV or call Tom at Kemp Recruitment on 0330 440 2323 for further information.