Hours: 7:00am - 5:00pm
Shift: Monday to Friday Days (Voluntary Saturdays)
Salary: £17.00ph (£45,305 basic)
Overtime paid at 1.5
About your new company
My client is a large family owned HGV Maintenance company who have been established for 40 years . They ensure a high standard of work, and put their employees first. Due to their continued success they are now seeking a skilled HGV Technician to join their ever growing team.
About your new HGV Technician role
- You will provide technical work to the highest standards in line with strict health and safety requirements for equipment, machines and tools.
- You will carry out maintenance, repairs and modification work on the fleet of waste vehicles, HGV's, trailers, tankers and provide technical support from fault analysis through to pre-MOT prep and full vehicle overhauls.
The successful HGV Technician will have
- You will have an in-depth knowledge of HGV's, waste vehicles trailers and tankers.
- Hold an HGV licence Class 1 (desirable but no essential).
- The successful HGV Technician must be a fully skilled with industry recognised qualifications (City & Guilds / NVQ Level Three) in heavy vehicle service, maintenance and repair.
The successful HGV Technician will receive
- Competitive salary
- Attractive pensions
- On site parking
- Performance based support and development
- Cycle to work scheme
If this sounds of interest or you are looking for advise on your next HGV Technician role, please contact: Shane at Kemp Recruitment on 0330 440 2323 (BT Local Rate) for further information