Job Role: HGV Technician
Location: Nottingham (supporting Leicester depot)
Shift: Monday to Friday E&L shift
Week 1: 6:00 to 15:00
Week 2: 14:00 - 23:00
Contract: Full Time Permanent
Benefits: Overtime paid at 1.5 X – 2 X
Van + fuel provided for travel between sites
HGV Technician opportunity
My client, a market leading Fleet Maintainer with depots across the UK is actively seeking to employ a skilled and experienced HGV Technician for their purpose-built maintenance facility based in the Nottingham but also supporting the Leicester depot. Van and fuel card will be provided for travel from Nottingham to Leicester
HGV Technician Duties
Working in a team of highly skilled and experienced HGV Technicians on a mixed fleet of commercial vehicles, the successful applicants will be required to undertake all aspects of vehicle maintenance and repair, your duties will include;
- Vehicle inspections.
- General servicing and pre-planned maintenance.
- Reactive maintenance as required.
- MOT preparation / Presentation.
- Correction of running defects.
HGV Technician Experience
- Be a qualified HGV Technician with City & Guilds / NVQ qualifications
- Be able to undertake all aspects of commercial vehicle maintenance and repair
- Auto Electrical, Welding and tail lift maintenance experience would be beneficial but not essential
- A Commercial vehicle driving licence is a benefit for this role
If this sounds of interest or you are looking for advise on your next HGV Technician role, please contact: Shane at Kemp Recruitment on 0330 440 2323 (BT Local Rate) for further information