Job Role: HGV Technician
Hours: 6am – 6pm
Shift: Days Monday – Thursday & Tuesday - Friday
Contract: Full time Permanent role
HGV Technician opportunity
My client, a well-established fleet maintenance company with depots across the UK is actively seeking to employ an experienced and qualified HGV Technician to be based out of a depot in the Tamworth area to work on a full time permanent basis. You will work a 4 day week of Monday – Thursday and Tuesday – Friday so always have a 3 day weekend.
HGV Technician duties
- Working in a purpose built, well equipped workshop, the successful HGV Technician will be required to undertake all aspects of vehicle service and maintenance.
• Duties range from correction of running defects to full vehicle overhauls, diagnostics and everything in between.
• You will also be required to undertake pre-MOT checks and undertake any repairs that are required.
• You will be working on a modern fleet of commercial vehicles to include tractor units and rigid commercial vehicles.
HGV Technician qualifications required
- In order to qualify for the role, the successful HGV Mechanic will have industry recognised qualifications (NVQ or City & Guilds) or be time served
• You must have detailed experience as an HGV Mechanic and be familiar with modern commercial vehicles.
• Previous supervisory experience would be highly beneficial but not essential
If you are an experience HGV Technician and would like to apply for this exciting role with one of the region’s leading employers, please make an application via this advert