Shift: (Week 1) Monday to Friday 6:00 - 13:30 - Saturday 7:00 - 12:00
(Week 2) Monday to Friday 12:30 - 21:00 (40 hour working week)
Pay: £18.00ph - £20.00ph (£37,440 - £41,600)
Overtime: Paid at 1.3 - Sunday double time
About your new company
My client is a large HGV Maintenance company with depots across the UK. They are a family run business who have been trading for over 100 years, they currently run a fleet of over 100 vehicles and over 220 trailers. Due to their continued success they are now looking for skilled HGV Technicians to join their ever growing team in the Barnsley area.
About your new HGV Technician role
- You will provide technical work to the highest standards in line with strict health and safety requirements
- You will carry out maintenance, repairs and modification work on the fleet of vehicles and trailers and provide technical support from fault analysis through to pre-MOT prep and full vehicle overhauls.
The successful HGV Technician will have
- Hold an HGV licence Class 1 (desirable but no essential).
- The successful HGV Technician must be a fully skilled with industry recognised qualifications (City & Guilds / NVQ Level Three) in heavy service, maintenance and repair.
- You will have an in-depth knowledge of HGV's and trailers.
The successful HGV Technician will receive
- Competitive salary
- Attractive pensions
- On site parking
- 20 days holidays plus banks
If this sounds of interest or you are looking for advise on your next HGV Technician role, please contact: Shane at Kemp Recruitment on 0330 440 2323 (BT Local Rate) for further information