Hours: 6:00pm - 6:00am
Shift: 4 on 4 off nights
Location: Sherburn in Elmet
Salary: £19.43 (£40,666 basic)
Overtime paid at 1.3
About your new company
My client is a large HGV Maintenance company with 16 depots around the UK. They ensure a high standard of work, boast a near 100% first time MOT pass rate and ensure all staff are provided with constant training and progression paths.
About your new HGV Technician role
- You will provide technical work to the highest standards in line with strict health and safety requirements for equipment, machines and tools.
- You will carry out maintenance, repairs and modification work on the fleet of vehicles and trailers and provide technical support from fault analysis through to pre-MOT prep and full vehicle overhauls.
What the successful HGV Technician will have
- You will have an in-depth knowledge of HGV's and trailers.
- Hold an HGV licence Class 1 (desirable but no essential).
- The successful HGV Technician must be a fully skilled with industry recognised qualifications (City & Guilds / NVQ Level Three) in heavy vehicle service, maintenance and repair.
The successful HGV Technician will receive
- Competitive salary
- Attractive pensions
- On site parking
- Training for HGV license
- Irtec training
- LOLER training
- EV training
If this sounds of interest or you are looking for advise on your next HGV Technician role, please contact: Shane at Kemp Recruitment on 0330 440 2323 (BT Local Rate) for further information