Pay: £18.77ph (£41,641 basic)
Overtime rate paid at 1.25 after 40 hours £23.46ph
Afters shift £10 extra per shift on top of hourly rate
Hours: (Week 1) Monday to Friday 6:00am to 2:00pm
(Week 2) Monday to Friday 2:00pm to 10:00pm - Saturday 6:00am to 2:00pm
About your new company
My client is a large family run business who have been established for over 50 years, since their start they have expanded and they have grown a huge customer base stretching worldwide across various sites. Due to such fantastic success they are now looking for a skilled HGV Mechanic to join their ever expanding team.
About your new HGV Mechanic role
- You will provide technical work to the highest standards in line with strict health and safety requirements
- You will carry out maintenance, repairs and modification work on the fleet of vehicles and trailers and provide technical support from fault analysis through to pre-MOT prep and full vehicle overhauls.
The successful HGV Mechanic will require
- You will have an in-depth knowledge of HGV's and trailers.
- You must have a strong understanding of HGV electrical and hydraulic systems
- Hold an HGV licence Class 1 (desirable but no essential).
- The successful HGV Mechanic must be a fully skilled with industry recognised qualifications (City & Guilds / NVQ Level Three) in heavy vehicle service, maintenance and repair.
The successful HGV Mechanic will receive
- Competitive salary
- Attractive pensions
- On site parking
- Shift bonuses
- 100% MOT pass rate bonuses
- 28 days holiday entitlement
- Company sick pay scheme
- Life assurance
- Occupational health
- Discounts on retail, restaurants and gym memberships
- £300 refer a friend
If this sounds of interest or you are looking for advise on your next HGV Mechanic role, please contact: Shane at Kemp Recruitment on 0330 440 2323 (BT Local Rate) for further information