Hours: 40 hrs per week - Monday to Friday between 07.30 - 4.00
Benefits: Company pension scheme, tools, PPE and uniform provided
About your new company
A well-established commercial vehicle repair centre with depots across the UK, they have a diverse fleet of vans, trailers, excavators and 44 tonne tankers with over 5,000 vehicles in their fleet.
My client is an inspiring company to work for who invest heavily in their employees, ensuring a supportive and inclusive workforce. They have been well established for over 20 years, they are a secure company owned by 2 utilities and are now looking for a semi-skilled / skilled HGV mechanic to join their ever-growing team.
About your new HGV Technician role
- You will carry out maintenance, repairs and modification work on the fleet of vehicles and trailers and provide technical support from fault analysis through to pre-MOT prep and full vehicle overhauls.
- You will provide technical work to the highest standards in line with strict health and safety requirements for equipment, machines and tools.
- You will have an in-depth knowledge of vehicles, trailers, workshop plant and equipment.
The successful HGV Technician will have
- Hold an HGV licence Class 1 (desirable but no essential)
- The successful HGV Mechanic must be a fully skilled with industry recognised qualifications (City & Guilds / NVQ Level Three) in heavy or light vehicle service, maintenance and repair.
The successful HGV Technician will receive
- Competitive salary
- 23 days annual leave plus an extra day for each year served capped at 29 days
- Attractive pensions
- Performance based support and development
- Cycle to work scheme
- Tools and PPE provided
If this sounds of interest or you are looking for advise on your next HGV Technician role, please contact: Shane at Kemp Recruitment on 0330 440 2323 (BT Local Rate) for further information