Nights 4 on 4 off 18:00 - 06:00
40.25 hrs per week
Pay: £18.37 per hour (£38,458 basic)
Overtime paid at 1.5
OTE up to £45,000
About your new company
My client is a large HGV Maintenance company with depots across the UK. They ensure a high standard of work and provide all staff with constant training and progression paths. Due to their huge success, they are now looking for a skilled HGV Technician to join their team.
About your new HGV Technician role
- You will provide technical work to the highest standards in line with strict health and safety requirements for equipment, machines and tools.
- You will carry out maintenance, repairs and modification work on the fleet of vehicles and trailers and provide technical support from fault analysis through to pre-MOT prep and full vehicle overhauls.
The successful HGV Technician will have
- You will have an in-depth knowledge of HGV's and trailers.
- Hold an HGV licence Class 1 (desirable but no essential).
- The successful HGV Technician must be a fully skilled with industry recognised qualifications (City & Guilds / NVQ Level Three) in heavy vehicle service, maintenance and repair.
The successful HGV Technician will receive
- Competitive salary
- On site parking
- Referral scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounts on clothes and shopping
- £500 referral scheme
- CLASS 1 Trained provide by client
If this sounds of interest or you are looking for advise on your next HGV Technician role, please contact: Shane at Kemp Recruitment on 0330 440 2323 (BT Local Rate) for further information