HGV Trailer Mechanic
Shift: Monday to Friday days 8:00 - 17:00
Hrs: 42.5 per week
Contract type: Full time / Permanent
Salary: £13.00 (£28,730)
Overtime: (1.5 over 42.5 hours)
About your new company
A family-owned fleet maintenance company who have been established for over 50 years, they are one of the largest privately owned transport companies in the UK and boast a fleet of over 200 trucks and over 1,000 trailers. Due to their continued success, they are looking for a skilled HGV Trailer Mechanic to join their ever-expanding team.
About your new HGV Trailer Mechanic role
- You will carry out maintenance, repairs and modification work on the fleet of HGV trailers and provide technical support from fault analysis through to complete trailer overhauls.
- You will provide technical work to the highest standards in line with strict health and safety requirements.
- You will also be required to undertake pre-MOT checks and undertake any repairs that are required.
The successful HGV Trailer Mechanic will require
- An in-depth knowledge of commercial trailers.
- Hold an HGV licence Class 1 (desirable but no essential)
- Be a fully qualified HGV Trailer Mechanic with City & Guilds / NVQ level 3
- Be able to undertake all aspects of commercial vehicle maintenance and repair
The successful HGV Trailer Mechanic will receive
- Competitive salary
- Attendance bonus of £520 paid annually
- Company health care
If you are an HGV Trailer Mechanic and would like to apply for this exciting role with one of the regions leading employers, make an application via this advert or alternatively call Shane on 0330 440 2323 (BT Local Rate) for further information